The Punishments Module is a powerful tool that enables server administrators to display and manage in-game punishments through a MySQL connection, ensuring efficient and transparent monitoring of player behavior.
To enable this module:
- Go to Website Modules and find the module Punishments (Not from the menu)
- Click Activation button if the moddule is not acitected.
- Click the button settins aftef module has been enabled.
- Activation: Set this to "Yes" if you want to Enable the module
- How many items to display on 1 page: Specify the number of punishment records to be displayed on a single page.
How to add new game
- Click the button "Add a game" at the top of the page.
- Select the game you want to add.
- Fill in the required fields.
Options while adding new game
- Activation: Set'Yes' to enable the game.
- Plugin: Select one of the plugins that our platform suport
If your plugin is not there, please contact us we will try to add it!
- MySQL Server: Select valid MySQL Server. The server must exist in Integrations > Servers
- Table prefix: If the plugin uses a prefix, it must be entered here. For example, 'amxx_'
- Name in the website menu: This name will be displayed when more than one game is enabled.
- Link to the page: This page will be used when more than one game is enabled.